Yuzhakov Anton Oxandrolone (Anavar) Description of the drugs, effects, action and dosage composition of the drug.
Oxandrolone (also known under the brand names Anavar, Oxandrine, Vasorome, Anatrofill, etc.) is an anabolic steroid made by Searle Laboratories and released under the brand name Anavar in 1964.
Oxandrolone is a synthetic steroid in which the A-ring is a heterocycle in which the second carbon atom is replaced by an oxygen atom. Oxandrolone is widely recognized for its very low level of androgenic activity along with a high anabolic index.
Initially, oxandrolone was developed for the treatment of HIV-infected patients with Turner syndrome, anemia, injury recovery, and debilitating for bone strengthening, but soon began to be actively used in bodybuilding. Then Anavar was added to the checklist. drugs.
- Anabolic – 400% of testosterone
- Androgenic activity – 25% of testosterone
- Aromatization (conversion to estrogen) – no
- Hepatotoxicity – moderate / mild
- Method of administration – internal (tablets)
- Working time – 8-12 hours
- Detection time – up to 45 days
Effects of Oxandrolone
- Increasing muscle relaxation and stiffness are the main effects of oxandrolone.
- fat burning
- increase in growth hormone levels
- increase in strength
Anavar is not recommended to use to gain muscle mass. An Anavar course is recommended for those who have enough muscle mass and moderate fat content in their body to reduce muscle mass and reduce subcutaneous fat.Tags: Oxandrolone - anavar, Oxandrolone - anavar description, steroids